Tuesday, December 18, 2012

YU-Connects To-Go 5773 - Divrei Torah About Dating and Marriage


After a delay due to hurricane Sandy, the YUConnects along with Yeshiva University's Center for the Jewish Future have published a collection of Divrei Torah and professional insights about dating and marriage that are authored by numerous well-respected Roshei Yeshiva, rabbeim, teachers, doctors and professionals.

I am a big of the To-Go booklets of Divrei Torah, and always make sure a batch gets delivered to our shul. If you're lucky, your congregation will have these available shortly, but if they run out or happened to not have ordered any, all the articles are available online to download for free. 

Here are the various different articles and their authors:


Enjoy! I hope the insights contained in these Divrei Torah and articles will inspire daters and shadchanim alike.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that! I just downloaded all of them because you made the links so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      However, your thanks really go to the YUTorah.org, since I copy and pasted the links found on their page. I figure that any means to make it easier to disseminate Divrei Torah is a good thing.

      Enjoy the Divrei Torah!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting these, they seem very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.